Twinsie Talk Angie J's Reviews > Love & Famiglia: The DiDominzio Novellas

Love & Famiglia by Lyssa Layne

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

The King and the Pawn by Lyssa Layne

I grabbed this book off Amazon when I saw it was free but pre-orderd the whole series as well.

Holy Moly!! Guy….puuuurrrrrrr…..can I get a Texan like that to be my pretend boyfriend? I mean I know Lyssa you said I would want to lick Carmine buuuut dayum was Guy delicious.

Ok so the rest of you prolly wanna know what in the heck I am talking about right?? Frankie is the youngest of Italian siblings. She wants her trust fund to buy a business but Papa is not about to give her a dime of the money. It seems Papa is old school and wants her married, preggo, and working in the family restaurant not being a fashion designer. BOOOO PAPA!!

Guy is returning from his last tour in the Army. He is dreading returning home because he has a mess to take care of when one of his platoon buddies offers him a night of fun at a night club. Guy not in any hurry to go, stay and meets our Frankie. The two are attracted to each other and hash out this plan. She is using him to get her money and he is using her to stay away for his responsibilities.

As the two are forced to spend time together, you can see the longing annnnd the lust. Not gonna lie…lust…lots and lots of lust happening there!!  When the time arrives and Frankie is going to confront her dad, she is given some information that shocks her to her core about Guy. She is lost and confused. Guy has become her anchor and he is lost as to what happened to them.
The epilogue was awesome. I love imagining Guy speaking Italian to Frankie!!

Not in Love Book 2 , Love & Famiglia: The DiDominzio Novellas by Lyssa Layne

I purchased this book.

I abso love Lyssa’s books. Her characters make my heart so happy. I fall head over heals in love with each of her men because she writes the sweetest alpha’s every….sigh.

SO this review is for book 2 in the set of novella’s. This is Lorenzo and Antonia’s story.
We saw the twinkle in their eyes for each other in the first story but this is all about the untraditional love story between these two friends and one time lovers.

Lorenzo has had a think for Antonia for as long as he can remember. He dreams of the day when she will see him for the man he is now and not the young boy he was once.

Antonia can’t remember being loved by another like she was with Lorenzo. However, she doesn’t seem to love herself enough and settles with a DB of epic proportions until Donovan gives her a giant ultimatum.

Antonia runs to her friend, Lorenzo, who then helps her deal with the repercussions of her decision along with pick up the pieces of her shattered life.

Can I say I wanted to throat punch Antonia a few times, but sweet baby Jesus did I love Lorenzo and His strong silent character was so what she needed and what she deserved.

One Day as a Lion Book 3 , Love & Famiglia: The DiDominzio Novellas by Lyssa Layne

I purchased this book.

I am so clapping right now. I was super excited to see Gia get a book. The eldest sister needed an HEA and I am thrilled with how she got one.

We have seen Gia and Vinnie in the other books and we have not been fans of his and now we get the full truth of their marriage. Vinnie is a DICK! Gia is the good girl. The girl who followed her father’s rules and married an Italian man. She is the dutiful daughter and wife who is miserable in her life.

When we see Luca and Gia meet my heart was so conflicted for her because divorce isn’t an option for her not that Vinnie would ever leave his punching bag. Seeing Luca and Gia form this undeniable bond was amazing. Seeing the ends of the Earth Luca goes to help save Gia is even better.

I am not getting into a lot of the plot because I think it would be a big spoiler if I said Gia *spoiler* and then Vinnie *Spoiler*…so yeah you wanna know how the broken eldest was glues back together?? Then read the story!!!

Destined for You book 4 , Love & Famiglia: The DiDominzio Novellas by Lyssa Layne

I purchased this book.

Carmine you sweet talker!! Natalia you sweet innocent girl!!

Lyssa told me she thought Carmine would steal my heart and I gotta agree. I sure did enjoy seeing the playboy fall in love with the sweet innocent girl in Natalie.

The couple meet and are instantly attracted to each other however, Natalia is pulling away but why I mean Carmine is THE BACHELOR and he wants to see you.

Carmine can’t believe this young woman has him is such a fit of agony, but he just needs to be with he rand get to know her more.

The couple get to spend time together when we learn some family secrets on both sides that cause our H/h to split up. I was loving the surprise twist that we were given as to why they can’t be together.

I loved the epilogue, but my heart was super happy to see that Frankie and Guy get another book all about their wedding!! YIPPEE!!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love & Famiglia.

January 15, 2017 – Shelved