Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)'s Reviews > Wicked Bite

Wicked Bite by Rebecca Zanetti

Jul 07, 2017

Ahhh....I can't believe this is the end! I have so enjoyed this spin off from the original Realm series. This being the last book, all the story lines are wrapped up. Hidden in between all of that is a smart aleck, very proper Witch named Tessa and a growly bear shifter who runs an MC named, of course, Bear.

I can't really give much more away on this one since many of you have been reading from the start. I will say this, human feelings and attraction seem to always get in the way of these paranormal folks good intentions. Tessa starts out with the plan--one that Bear wants no part of--and ends up falling hard for that s3xy beast.

As the story goes, there are lots of twists and turns. Good guys and bad guys and secrets to unfold. We see the King, of course. And his nephews step up to help the shifters out. Explosions and battles and gadgets. All hallmarks of Ms. Zanetti's style. We also get the struggle between Tessa and Bear. Both very strong willed and determined. In the end...love wins.

Fantastic series all around. I wish there was more. Some hints about more spin offs though so that will make me happy! Maybe we will run into the Witches again!

*Complimentary copy provided via Netgalley for an honest review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Bite.

January 15, 2017 – Shelved