Fizza's Reviews > The Devil's Submission

The Devil's Submission by Nicola Davidson

Interesting and quick read, I quite liked this book. Lord Grayson and Lady Eliza have been living apart from each other because they couldn't make their marriage work. Both are too scared to let their true selves shown, they're living a lie. They love each other but unless they decide to be honest about their own feeling and shortcomings they will never be able to live happily.
So when Eliza's mother pushes her to go back to London, she has a perfect opportunity to fight for her husband. Or she can run again..... it's up to her to either make her marriage or be miserable for rest of her life.
Lord Grayson aka Devil has been disappointed in his wife. When he proposed he had a very different expectations from what their lives turned out be. May be it's too late, or may be there is still a chance that Eliza will meet his expectations of her. She wasn't like the way she is now. She was different during their courtship. But which one is real Eliza and how can he help her to embarrass her true self and make them both happy in the process...
The story is well-written and I loved the characters. I recommend this book to all historical romance lovers.
P.S. I received a complementary copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil's Submission.

January 15, 2017 – Shelved