Seduced By Books's Reviews > Embody

Embody by Jamie Magee

Jul 23, 2011

Read in May, 2011

Jamie Magee hits us with Embody – Sequel to Insight
Willow and Landen held my heart from Insight – but Drake is slowly digging his way in after finishing Embody. Magee’s world of alternate dimensions and crossing through strings is extraordinarily consuming! Twisting the world on love, zodiac signs, and other worlds is fresh and welcomed!
I was anxious to get my hands on Embody after reading Insight. Thankfully a little ARC fairy sent one my way. The emotions Willow deals with in this book, and not just from her ability, but that she has to deal with just to get through are well defined by Magee. As a YA read there is plenty of passion, laid out as our couples find their true love, their soul mate. In Embody, our characters learn to use that bond with their souls to further express their love for each other.
Don’t get me wrong – it’s not sappy romance – there a trial that Willow and Landen must endure and that’s if they can stay strong together. Drake is hot on their tails, and finally crosses their paths where they battle with new 'powers' All throughout its strategic planning – who can be one step ahead of the other
Magee comments that Image – book 3 – will be out THIS year! For a genuine story with heart and twist, grab this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embody.