Sara Conklin's Reviews > The Wolf of Dalriada

The Wolf of Dalriada by Elizabeth Gates

20171969

This is a long over due review. I've had this book for like 3 months now, and it has got to get checked off my to do list.

Generally I'm am never so unsure of a book as I am with this one. It was really good, don't get me wrong, but I don't think that it was my type of book persay. I selected to review this book because I am a fan of some of the things it features. Like history and politics. That being said I wasn't let down. The writing was amazing, the character development and the setting were as well.

I really do believe that Gates did a great job here with The Wolf of Dalriada. I also think that it's not the book's fault I wasn't thrilled entirely with it. I read this completely when I was going through a rough patch, and that may or may not have to do with my feelings towards it. My feelings being sort of neutral in this case.

I'm going to give this book 4 out of 5 stars. It was brilliantly written just not for me at the time.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wolf of Dalriada.

January 13, 2017 – Started Reading
January 13, 2017 – Shelved
January 13, 2017 –
August 14, 2017 –
August 14, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Gates Thank you very much for your review, Sara. You have said some very nice things. I just wanted to say I hope your 'rough patch' is over soon abd thank you for taking the time in the middle of it all to review 'The Wolf of Dalriada'.

Sara Conklin You're very welcome!