I Be Reading 's Reviews > What It Means When a Man Falls from the Sky

What It Means When a Man Falls from the Sky by Lesley Nneka Arimah

I received an advanced copy of this book because Lesley and I follow each other on Twitter (where folks know I LOVE reading) and she asked if she could send me one to get my thoughts.

Now that that's out of the way, SWEET BUTTERY JESUS I WASN'T READY. I am still in my feelings about what I read and it's been over 12 hours since I finished. Although I absolutely LIVED for the forays she made into futurism, it was her brilliant writing about everyday scenarios and relationships that knocked me out.

I will end here so as to avoid spoilers but listen. BUY THIS. Or borrow it. Or whatever you have to do. If you love amazing writing? You need to read this. If I could give it more than five stars, I would in a heartbeat. I attempted to name my favorites but that's pointless because they were all my favorites! Honestly can't wait to re-read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What It Means When a Man Falls from the Sky.

January 11, 2017 – Started Reading
January 11, 2017 – Shelved
January 11, 2017 –
page 8
3.45% "One story in and JESUS TAKE IT."
January 11, 2017 –
page 8
3.45% "One story in and JESUS TAKE IT."
January 15, 2017 –
page 78
January 16, 2017 –
page 123
January 18, 2017 –
page 212
91.38% "I'm on the last story and sweet buttery Jesus I don't want this book to end."
January 19, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Candice (new) - added it

Candice Oh, A.S. is back on Twitter?!?!