Arys's Reviews > Seduction

Seduction by Calista Fox

bookshelves: romance-novels-reads

Seduction (A Bayfront Billionaire Novella) by Calista Fox was a sultry and seductive novella that had moments of sweet amongst its three romantic leads.

Liliana "Lily" Hart has just been hired as a live-in butler for two months for two billionaire musicians who are in the middle of composing new music. On her first day on the job, she instantly catches the eye of both her employers, Jax and Lex. What starts off as her playing the muse, sitting and listening as they play to help inspire them as they finish their cd, soon becomes more than any of them expected.

Ms. Fox definitely seduces with her menage a trois. Lily, Jax and Lex have instant chemistry and I liked how we learned a little about their pasts. For example, Lily's family and the guys' past relationship. Though, I wish there was more time spent developing their relationship or maybe more time with them together before the end of the story. Or maybe an epilogue.

Overall, Seduction by Calista Fox is a short and sweet romance about three people who find love again after loss. I happily recommend.

(I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book I received from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my fair and honest review.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction.

January 10, 2017 – Started Reading