Scotti's Reviews > We Don't Die: George Anderson's Conversations with The Other Side

We Don't Die by Joel Martin

Jul 22, 2011

Recommended to Scotti by: Close friend
Recommended for: Anyone grieving a loss or interested in the "other side"
Read 4 times. Last read November 1, 2006.

A good friend brought me this book a few months after my daughter passed away, almost five years ago. I have since bought used copies at about six at a time and most always have one on hand when anyone I know, or meet, has to go through a tragic loss. It has blessed me with new possibilities and I have great respect for George Anderson. I have now read many of his books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We Don't Die.

November 1, 2006 – Started Reading
November 1, 2006 – Finished Reading
July 22, 2011 – Shelved

message 1: by Debra (new) - added it

Debra Will buy Georges Book We Don't Die. As when I was very young I have some how know that we never die, I was never taught that I have just always known. My husband died unexpectly in 2012. He was driving Semi and i believe he was murferrd and robbed he had a heart attack. I wascwith him 22 years and it has shook me to NY core. I wish I could see George in the worst way. Thanks George for helping so many people Sincerely. Deb

Cathy  Maler George Anderson is a complete fraud. He did not get anything correct and kept guessing things that weren't true. He became angry and yelled at my Mother for fifteen minutes (all on my recording which I am forwarding to the authorities). I kept asking him to stop yelling and that he was yelling at a Senior citizen but he wouldn't stop and told her to shut up while he was screaming. Then he threatened us and I asked him what he would do to us because he said that if we inform the authorities he would "get us." I asked him what he meant and he gave an insidious laugh and said "you'll see." This was the worst experience you could imagine. He even admitted to being a fraud and asked if we knew of a psychic that was real. I told him yes and kept pressing me for their contact information. This man is not simply unethical, not a psychic, a scam, he is dangerous and seems very unhinged.