Book of Secrets's Reviews > Any Day Now

Any Day Now by Robyn Carr

4.5 Stars → Robyn Carr has such a gift for creating small town communities that I would LOVE to live in. Sullivan's Crossing, Colorado, is my current favorite!

ANY DAY NOW is the second installment in the series, with Cal's younger sister Sierra coming to town to visit. Sierra is the survivor of a troubled past, though every day can still be a struggle. Cal's father-in-law Sully owns a secluded mountain campground, and it's just the place for Sierra to regain her footing. I adored the bond that formed between Sully and Sierra. Sully may seem lovably cantankerous at times, but he turned out to be the perfect surrogate father for Sierra.

Sierra was a strong woman determined to bury the demons in her past, and the wonderful support system she found in Colorado was a tremendous help, including her love interest, Conrad a local firefighter/paramedic. I enjoyed their slow burn romance which was realistic given each of their circumstances.

This book isn't just about Sierra and Conrad, but it's a continuation of the Sullivan's Crossing saga and catching up with characters from the previous book, which I love. I can't wait to see what's coming next!

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Any Day Now.

January 10, 2017 – Shelved
Started Reading
May 10, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Mary I love this series!