1000 +'s Reviews > Betrayed

Betrayed by Ednah Walters

Jul 22, 2011

My Blurb:

Lil finds herself stuck in the middle of a betrayal by someone close to her as her father gains knowledge of her through this person. Is it one of her friends? One of her fellow trainees? Is it Bran the one she loves?

The only way to find out for sure is to enter the lair of the lion.

Lets Talk About It:

I am head over heels in love with this series. If you missed the first book, Awakened, you can see the review here. As soon as I finished Awakened I eagerly checked out EdnahWalters.com to see when the next book was coming out. And then some how fate was on my side and I was able to obtain an ARC (thank you fate, google, Stacey, and Ednah!!)

Oh how the second book did not disappoint! Lil continues on with her training, her life at school, her growing relationship with Bran and when all seems to be going good, BAM, enter her father to mess it all up.

One heck of a book. From start to finish, from training to war, and through out the whole book you think you know who the betrayal has come from but oh no. So wrong are we all!

This series, this book, captivates you much like the Twilight series did and enters you into a world that not only seems real but you want to be in. You want to know Lil and Bran and Sykes and all the other characters in the book. I absolutely love when an Author is able to pull you in so completely you almost forget it's fiction and that you aren't really there with everyone along the way. Ednah Walters has mastered this in her writing.

Make sure you check out Awakened and be ready to pick up Betrayed on August 1st!

Melissa
Reviewer for 1000 + Books to Read

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betrayed.