JeanBookNerd's Reviews > Tiger's Voyage

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

5519230
Jul 22, 2011

bookshelves: reviews
Recommended to JeanBookNerd by: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.
Recommended for: Everyone
Read on September 05, 2011 — I own a copy

Colleen starts Tiger's Voyage from Lokesh's penthouse office. I thought it was brilliant to know what rage and disappointment our antagonist was feeling. After reading the prologue, I immediately knew what an incredible journey I am about to embark.

Tiger’s Voyage continues just over a month after Ren’s rescue from Baiga camp. As Kelsey deals with Ren’s memory loss, Colleen works slowly and carefully through her emotions. Every page was an absolute pleasure to read. I can assure you, Colleen is at her best with this installment. This is a love triangle written well in the most remarkable way.

I enjoyed being introduced to new characters. Captain Diondre Dixon tells an interesting story about a beautiful maiden named Jingwei. Wesley Alexander is a great addition to the love triangle. He truly did put a smile on my face and during my interview with Colleen, she had mentioned plotting a book all about Wes. Oh, I almost forgot about Randi. I desperately wanted to throw her off the yacht and when she is introduced on page 212, you will understand what I am talking about.

Ren & Kishan, as you all know and agree, are the most beautiful, well written male characters. I did not think it was possible to love them even more. There are a few heartbreaking moments and you will learn to handle them like I did.

Although I had forgotten to mention Mr. Kadam on my review of Tiger’s Curse, there are not enough words to describe this incredible man. I adore and love him. Without his research, I doubt the mission would be absolute.

How was the journey you may ask? It was absolutely incredible! Put your suit on and prepare to explore the water. This is a story that is surely not to be missed and just wait until you meet the dragons--I would elaborate more but that just leads to spoilers. The story grabs you by the wrist and leads you to a front row seat of all the nonstop action, romance, and adventure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tiger's Voyage.

Casey Amazing review! You have me foaming at the mouth for this book to come out. I cannot wait to continue the journey. =o)

JeanBookNerd Casey wrote: "Amazing review! You have me foaming at the mouth for this book to come out. I cannot wait to continue the journey. =o)"

Thanks Casey! It was Amazing!!

Casey It was amazing! I cannot wait until the next one comes out!