Karen Mc 's Reviews > Anchor Me

Anchor Me by J. Kenner

bookshelves: 5-top-reads-2017, billionaire, suspense

Over three years ago, I met Julie Kenner's Stark series, and I've been enamored with this incredible author's words ever since. The seductive, steamy, sweet, and suspenseful Stark trilogy by J. Kenner that started with Release Me spun into a series of stories that own me for life. Damien and Nikki are back, and their love is stronger than ever!!!

The latest full Stark series novel, Anchor Me, is FLAWLESS and PHENOMENAL!!! This tale takes Nikki and Damien's saga full circle. Scorching, sweet, and soul-searing, Anchor Me is the ultimate love story that stands the test of time and tribulation. THE TRUEST LOVE!

Excited to be reunited with my favorite J. Kenner couple and series, I sank myself into Anchor Me and was glued to this story—never surfacing for air—until the end. Thoroughly captivated and claimed, I clamored for more. I WAS ALL IN!!!

Anchor Me is the perfect continuation of original trilogy. This story is sprinkled with déjà vu moments that were a mix of UTTERLY DREAMY, DOWNRIGHT TERRIFYING, and INSANELY SATISFYING moments…so PERFECT…so RIGHT.
The Starks stamped themselves all over me, imprinting me with their endless love, imprinting me with every obstacle they faced, imprinting me with every emotion, imprinting me everywhere.

There is no greater love story than that of Damien and Nikki Stark. Their devotion is UNPARALLELED and EVERLASTING…true love at its finest. Damien and Nikki are, hands down, one of my all-time favorite romance couples!!! I LOVE them sooo much!

I see a love so fierce it has the power to melt me, and I revel in its power to soothe.

It didn’t take long before my body was on fire and my emotions were fine-tuned with everything Nikki and Damien. Sinfully sexy Damien treats Nikki like a goddess, worshiping her inside and out. She is his princess and he is her prince, and Damien continues to rescue Nikki. He is the light to her dark, and Damien gives Nikki the world…his world.

"Let it go, baby. Let the tide take you. I'll be your tether. I'll always pull you back home."

I melted as these beautiful words showed just how powerful Nikki and Damien’s bond is, a forever love. Anchor Me is TENDERNESS…TRUE LOVE...and oh how I LOVED THEE. Oh how I love their devotion!!! Damien and Nikki’s chemistry is magnetic, as their bodies are attuned to each other so closely that they are one. One heartbeat for long-lasting love.

I’m gasping, my hands fisted in the sheets, lost in this sensation of being so completely connected with him.

Anchor Me MELTED ME, as I turned to molten lava from sweet and seductive words that turned me into a pile of mush. I was so lost in these words that made me succumb to their power; their poignancy was EVERTHING.

There’s a gulf between us. A small one, maybe, but it’s there. And I don’t know how to cross it. But I need to.

Anchor Me is the perfect continuation of this spellbinding, smoldering, suspenseful, and scintillating saga. Light-hearted moments balance the heavier or more serious ones, brining the perfect balance of tough and tenderness to Anchor Me. Nikki and Damien’s relationship is put to the ultimate test in this saga as ghosts from the past haunt and taint this couple, veiled threats that are terrorizing.

This is a story of strength in spades, and Damien and Nikki are stronger than ever! Together, they are fierce. One battle….one team….one forever…MY FOREVER.

Anchor Me grasped my heart and soul, as I sank so hard into this spellbinding story. I WAS SO ENRAPTURED with this beautiful and brilliant book! Anchor Me...yes this INTOXICATING story did so much. I was tethered to this thrilling and tender tale, this testament to love.

I LOVED being wrapped up in this romance, and could entangle myself in the Stark family FOREVER! This series burns my body and slams into my soul with every single story. I will never get enough of Damien and Nikki's life where I'm so eternally connected and consumed!!!

The Stark Trilogy is a forever favorite series, and a TOP 2017 READ!!! I'm still breathless, basking in the glow of this brilliant and beautiful book! Anchor Me was everything I'd hoped for and more! I’ll always be anchored to this spectacular series and STILL NEED MORE!

6 forever 'anchored to me' stars
“I’m right beside you, and I promise you, sweetheart, I’m not going anywhere.”

A MUST-CLICK FOREVER ROMANCE!!!
---> http://amzn.to/2oEz8K6

Web: http://www.bookaliciousbabes.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bookaliciousb...
Readers Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/BBBBoo...
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bookaliciousbb
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bookaliciousbb

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anchor Me.

January 9, 2017 – Shelved