Mary Mooney's Reviews > Girl Breaker

Girl Breaker by Harper Kincaid

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.

Jessica is a teacher and she looks the part. And with her head in the clouds and her nose in a book, everyone thinks she is a fragile little thing. But Jessica knows what she wants and she dreams about him almost every night. But for now Max who lives a few doors down will do. He is too good looking for his own good.
Mad Max, as he is know, is not what he seems. A single father to a very smart 10 year old little girl, Piper, who Jess loves and tries to teach her right from wrong while she is at her house. And Max owns his own business but there is a secret he is hiding from Jess. Max wants more with Jess but he doesn't think he is good enough for her.
Does she really want to know what he is hiding from her? Can Max tell her the truth? When trouble comes after Max, can Jess handle it or will she break?
I really enjoyed this story but I think I missed some things by not reading the first two stories. So I will be going back to read them as soon as I get a chance to. This is a first for me from Harper Kincaid and I will be reading more from her.

Wicked Reads Review Team

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girl Breaker.

January 8, 2017 – Started Reading