Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews's Reviews > The Temple of Indra's Jewel

The Temple of Indra's Jewel by Rachael Stapleton

bookshelves: 2017, 2017-cozy-challenge, books-to-review, 2017-a-z-challenge

This book has a little bit of everything in it - mystery, suspense, romance, time travel and mysticism. It is bound to appeal to nearly everyone!

I had no idea what to expect when I said I would review this book. I like all forms of mystery so figured it couldn't be bad at all. I was not expecting to be kept on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next. And the ending? Leaves you hanging so you HAVE to read the next book to see how the story continues. (love and hate that!).

I thought Sophia was a brave character especially when she traveled back in time and had to adjust. At least she is a librarian and works in a historical section, so she was able to adapt somewhat to the times.

I thought it was interesting that the premise is that spirits are stuck due to bad choices and the same ones stick together to help right the wrong. You can see who some of the characters are from the past to the present...but there are a few that I think aren't revealed but I have my suspicions.

All in all a great book and now I have to get the next book to see how the story continues.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Temple of Indra's Jewel.

January 7, 2017 – Started Reading
January 7, 2017 – Shelved
January 7, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017
January 7, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-cozy-challenge
January 7, 2017 – Shelved as: books-to-review
January 9, 2017 – Finished Reading
January 18, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-a-z-challenge

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Elyse (new) - added it

Elyse A series called Time-Traveling Bibliophile? All over that!

Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews Elyse wrote: "A series called Time-Traveling Bibliophile? All over that!"

It was really good and I'm giving away an eBook copy on my blog for the next week - http://storeybookreviews.com/2017/01/...