Katiria 's Reviews > Always You

Always You by Belle Brooks

bookshelves: favorites-books

*** Review of Always You on La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books ***

*** I received this book by the author in exchanged for an honest review. Thank you so much Belle Brooks for giving me the opportunity to read and review Always You! ***

Tears, Tears What a very beautiful and heartbreaking book Always You was that it completely blindsided me. Because when I first read the synopsis it was a very vague synopsis for me so I really couldn't tell what this book was about plus this was my first time reading a book by Belle Brooks. So I went into reading this book blind and at the very beginning I know this book was going to be an Big Ouchy book. That I know that I will always keep on thinking about Always You even after I finish reading it. And while I am writing you this review I can't help but tear up because Always You was such an amazing and very emotional book to me that I can't stop thinking about it. This book will always stay with me forever in my heart. Now I have been waiting to read a book that would emotional wreak me and break my heart to pieces and than mend it back up together when I finish reading it for almost a year now. And Always You has done that and more. Always You has made me laugh, scream and of course made me cry a lot, but it also got me thinking on how important is life, family and sacrifices that have to be made especially it got me thinking about my parents marriage. Now I don't want to go into any details about this fantastic book or why it got me thinking about my parents marriage because you have too read Always You to find out what I am talking about. But trust me you won't regret it now I will tell you all the truth and warn you all this is a sad book but it does have a beautiful ending to it. Now if you can handle sad books with happy endings than I say give this book a try, but if not than I still say give it a try you will never know if you will love it or not this beautiful book might surprise you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Always You.

January 7, 2017 – Shelved
January 7, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
January 14, 2017 – Started Reading
January 14, 2017 –
44.0% "Yes I've been ready for a year for a book like this one. A wreak your heart ugly cry and very emotional roller coaster book, and Always You is already pulling at my heart strings and breaking it to pieces little by little. I have truly never ugly cry in books but this one book had gotten me in tears from the very beginning and now I know for sure I will be ugly crying and a big mess until the end of this amazing book"
January 16, 2017 –
84.0% "OMGosh this is such a beautiful heartbreaking book! Ugh tears, tears and more tears!"
January 17, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites-books