zapkode's Reviews > #BabyLove: My Toddler Life

#BabyLove by Corine Dehghanpisheh

bookshelves: childrens, paperback, read4review, signed-books

{My thoughts} – I enjoyed this book as much as the first one in the series. If you haven’t read it you should it is currently free to read on kindle unlimited along with this book.

I enjoyed the colorful images in this book. I like that it is written in poem form. I am a huge fan of poetry written children’s books. I also like how the story ended with a teaching moment that was written throughout it’s pages.

It is true that more often then not, parents rely too much on their phones. It is hard to sometimes put down electronic devises and focus on some of the things that are more important in one’s life. I have started changing a lot about the way I do things with my children, because I am not real fond of them always being glued to their electronics, I like being able to spend time with them and do things with them as a family. I am grateful that my husband is on board with us doing things as a family instead of just doing our own thing all the time. It’s how I feel about it all. I think it’s important to have real bonds, love and hugs and snuggles with our children and this book to me is a great reminder of how important those things are.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read #BabyLove.