Sportochick's Reviews > Sinful Scottish Laird

Sinful Scottish Laird by Julia London

I do love a resourceful free spirited woman and Daisy fills that position to a "T". Her sensual personality drew me into the plot as I watched her try to work her charms on Cailean. It was smile worthy, reading different scenes with various interactions between the two of them. Furthermore I loved her mother son relationship which was the main theme of this book.

This book was an enjoyable read with the back and forth bantering between Daisy and the very handsome Cailean. There were times I laughed and times I got so angry with Cailean I wanted to shake him but I always loved Daisy and admired her spirit. Cailean on the other hand was a sexy standoffish man and it took me a while to warm up to him but once I did I kept rooting for him to open up and realize Daisy's worth.

The pace of this book is steady and descriptions were very vivid drawing the reader into the storyline. My only thought is that at times it felt too simplistic to me but those times were few and my overall impression is that this is a very pleasant read and I look forward to reading more books from this author.

For this reason, I give it 4 STARS.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.

Visit my blog for more reviews: Sportochick's Musings

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sinful Scottish Laird.

January 6, 2017 – Started Reading