Sportochick's Reviews > Between the Devil and the Duke

Between the Devil and the Duke by Kelly Bowen

The dynamic opening chapter sets the pace for this outstanding story. It starts out with an air of intrigue, quickly moves to self-preservation and then a challenge by a very sexy man. All elements that will keep a reader mesmerized with the story. This is a read that you get so wrapped up in that you lose track of time.

The plot is well thought out and executed while the two main characters Angelique and Lavoie are developed in such a manner that the reader will cheer for both of them to win and come to an agreement that makes the reader shout for joy.

Angelique is a women who is very advanced for the era she lived in. I decided immediately if I could be anyone I would want to be her because she was so smart with numbers and she has a strong moral fiber. On the other hand Lavoie was much more then he appeared and the perfect man to deal with and understand Angelique.

I give this 5 STARS for how it deals with Angelique's personality and family problems.

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review.

Visit my blog for more reviews: Sportochick's Musings

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between the Devil and the Duke.

January 6, 2017 – Started Reading
January 6, 2017 – Shelved
January 27, 2017 – Finished Reading
January 31, 2017 –
99.0% "Alex is my new book boyfriend......"