Chandra Claypool (wherethereadergrows)'s Reviews > You Don't Know My Name

You Don't Know My Name by Kristen Orlando

bookshelves: arc, netgalley, series

Reagan has been training to be a spy since before she could walk. At 18 she has to decide if she's going to go to college and lead a normal life, or follow her legacy and training as a Black Angel and powerful spy - working for the most powerful secret agency in the world. Falling for Luke, the boy next door, complicates the issue. When a mission goes wrong, Reagan is forced to grow up even faster than she already has and put her training to use. Just how much can a teenager handle, no matter how prepared she is supposed to be for such situations?

Full five stars as I couldn't put this book down - basically read it in one sitting. It starts off with a bang and rarely lets up. This is the author's debut novel and it's extremely addicting. It's part young adult/teen angst, part spy, part emotion and part action. I found myself completely immersed in Reagan's world by the end of the novel. Book 2? Sign me up please! This is perfect if you're looking for an entertaining quick read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You Don't Know My Name.

January 5, 2017 – Shelved