Wendy's Reviews > Deacon's Touch

Deacon's Touch by Callie Croix

bookshelves: erotica, kindle, cowboys

What a hot, sexy read! Deke an ex military special ops man, certainly knows how to treat a woman in the bedroom. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, It's a definite toe curler ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deacon's Touch.

July 19, 2011 – Shelved
September 1, 2011 – Shelved as: erotica
September 1, 2011 – Shelved as: kindle
September 2, 2011 – Started Reading
September 2, 2011 –
48.0% "Deke, you are one "hot tamale!""
September 2, 2011 – Shelved as: cowboys
September 3, 2011 –
page 100
September 3, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

message 1: by Baba (new)

Baba  According to the author there's no plot only...let me quote the author "hot stuff"...ehm, let me translate..."hot sex"! Gosh, did you blush???

message 2: by Baba (new)

Baba  Actually, I can't wait to read her erotic suspense books. I mean hot sex is hot but it is so much more satisfying with a bit of suspense and a good storyline!

message 3: by Baba (new)

Baba  Ohhhh, can't wait to read what you think about this novella!

message 4: by Hbeebti (new)

Hbeebti What the heck is this?? lol havent seen this one before.

message 5: by Baba (new)

Baba  Hbeebti wrote: "What the heck is this?? lol havent seen this one before."

Yeah, darn, what's this...This is Kaylea's pen name. Her first erotic novella. :)

Wendy Oh Hbeebti, she's a favourite author of mine! She does great romantic suspense novels, under Kaylea Cross as Barbara mentioned above. Have you read any of hers yet? You should give her a go, she's worth it :) Kaylea loves her Military men, like us :)

And Barbara, oh lordy, Deke is one hot stuff! He's making my ovaries work overtime, lol! Looooving it!

Elizabeth (Liz) This is steamy and written as well as her Kaylea Cross books? If so, I need to try it;)

Wendy Hey Eliza! It's a great little read actually. I think you will like it :)

message 9: by Kaylea (new)

Kaylea Cross I'm so glad you liked it! I'm even happier that you thought it was a toe-curler, since that's Callie's tag line :)

message 10: by Baba (new)

Baba  Hey Wendy, happy you liked it. Of course I'm going to read it, too. Aw, there's definitely something about men in and out of uniform. :)

message 11: by Wendy (last edited Sep 04, 2011 04:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Wendy Oh Kaylea, I didn't even realise that, LOL! Oh I loved Deke, he is one hot stuff ;) After my Declan of course :)

Barbara, yes, yes, we love our men in uniform!

message 12: by Baba (new)

Baba  Wow, loved it!!! BIG smile on my face! Posted a long and nice review.

Wendy See I told you, you would love it :)

Karla Have this, need to read it...soon. Nice review.

Wendy Oh geesh Karla, thank you ;)