Kristi Metcalf's Reviews > Forbidden Seduction

Forbidden Seduction by Teresa Gabelman

Jan 01, 2017

Read 2 times

What can I say about the craziness that is Hunter? He's a wolf that makes you want to smack him and melts your panties at the same time!!
We came to know Hunter in Forbidden Hunger, but came to love when he protected Jill in A Warrior Wedding, now he's back home to face the consequences of his actions of showing the world shifters are real.
Wow, I can't get over how much Hunter grew from Garrett's book being with the Warriors was soo good for him. Then again being with them would be good for anybody!!!
Emily is human living under the protection of the Lee County Pack and has been since she was a kid and she's been in love with Hunter since he and his brothers came to town.
Love Emily, she's such a firecracker!! She has taken shit for years and isn't about to anymore and lets everyone, including Hunter, know it.
The interaction between those two breaks my heart and makes me happy at the same time! Finding out about Hunter's childhood makes things understandable but it still hard, and seeing the way he is willing to do anything to make up the way he treated Emily as a teenager shows just how much he has grown.
When a group comes to town to try and take over all kinds of shit goes down and the Lee county pack kicks ass!!
I can't wait for Marcus's book and I hope his mate is who I think it is!!

OMG!!!! I forgot one of the best things of the book!!!!! Our resident VC Warrior comedian Steve is sent to help the pack with the Shifters and what the outing of them means with the government. Steve finding a girl he "likes" in town and the way it is dealt with is hilarious!!!
Oh! Oh! Oh!! And my hubby and sister wife Slade and Jill come to town too!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden Seduction.

Finished Reading
July 28, 2016 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 28, 2016 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
July 28, 2016 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
January 1, 2017 – Shelved