Georgia Smith's Reviews > Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

F 50x66
Jul 18, 2011

liked it
Read in January, 2009

Actually really funny. One of the best diaries of teenage girls that I've ever found, and surprisingly, the movie is even better! Georgia's world is so insane and so full of madness that you will pretty much giggle the whole way through and I've always found that when I come out of reading a whole lot of the series back-to-back I end up speaking exactly like her and noticing insanity in my own life too! She's a brilliantly formed character, but I think that's due to the fact that she IS the author; just another case of projection onto a blank canvas. But it works because the author is a genuinely interesting case in her own right.
A word of warning, though: if you read more than one book in a row, you will start to get annoyed at Georgia and how SELFISH she is. I definitely found that after going through some of the series I started to hate her for how thoughtless a character she really is, and found myself chucking the book down a couple of times because she was just so rude. But there you go. Every character has to be flawed, I suppose.
On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God: Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas
Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants: Even Further Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
Away Laughing on a Fast Camel: Even More Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
"...Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers"
'...startled by his furry shorts!'
Love is a Many Trousered Thing
Stop in the Name of Pants!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging.

07/03 marked as: read