Natalie The Biblioholic's Reviews > Dear Life

Dear Life by Meghan Quinn

bookshelves: arc, contemporary, multiple-pov

4.5 "Let it all out" stars!!

This will be a fairly quick review because I'm still buzzing over this book and I don't want to accidentally reveal too much.

This story is about four people: Hollyn, Jace, Daisy and Carter. It's also told from each of their points of view, so we get an in-depth look at what's going on. Each person has been dealt a hard knock or two from life. They each find themselves at the end of their ropes. Defeated. Lost. The Dear Life program forces each of them to grab life by its horns, embrace it, own it, and best of all, to live it!

In all honesty, all of the characters added their own sort of depth to the plot, but my favorite was Jace. He embodied every positive characteristic that I could possibly think of. He was kind, considerate, patient, understanding, compassionate, nonjudgmental, intelligent, humble, etc. He was really pretty amazing. I loved him so much!

My only disappointment with this book, why I docked half a star, is that I wanted to see more of these people. I wanted more of a HEA. But that's just me and the HFNs they received were still sweet.

I think what touched me the most in this book was what happened at the very end. The author wrote her own letter and it really pulled at my heartstrings. I definitely teared up while reading it. Can't lie. It practically tore my heart open because it was REAL! I admired not only her honest story, but also her bravery in sharing it.

Release Date: January 5, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Multiple - 1st person
Steam: 3 out of 5
Series or Standalone: Standalone

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dear Life.

December 31, 2016 – Started Reading
December 31, 2016 – Shelved
January 1, 2017 – Shelved as: arc
January 1, 2017 – Shelved as: contemporary
January 1, 2017 – Shelved as: multiple-pov
January 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

message 1: by Meghan (new) - added it

Meghan Quinn Thank you so much ❤️

Natalie The Biblioholic Meghan wrote: "Thank you so much ❤️"

You are ever so welcome!! xoxo

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Sounds good honey xx

♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ Great review, Natalie xx

message 5: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace Terrific review, Natalie! :)

message 6: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Great review, Natalie! ❤

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, babe! xo

Natalie The Biblioholic Deborah wrote: "Sounds good honey xx"

It was! I'm still thinking about this story while I'm reading the next one ;) xo

Natalie The Biblioholic ♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ wrote: "Great review, Natalie xx"

Thank you so much love! xo

Natalie The Biblioholic Candace wrote: "Terrific review, Natalie! :)"

Thank you sweets! xo

Natalie The Biblioholic Jen wrote: "Great review, Natalie! ❤"

Thanks Sunshine! xo

Natalie The Biblioholic Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ wrote: "Awesome review, babe! xo"

Thank you my lovely! xo

Natalie The Biblioholic Maddie wrote: "Amazing review, Babe! xoxoo"

Thank you sweetheart! xo