Cherri-Anne's Reviews > Cancer

Cancer by Kim Faulks

Dec 31, 2016

Read on December 22, 2016

She was the thunder. 5 GOLD ZODIACS

She was the storm. But she wasn’t the kind you ran from. She was the kind you chased. Shadows and citrine—that’s what this man…this shifter was. WHOA!! What a deliciously dark & wondrous tale of family, love and the fight for what's right, the fight for those who can't fight and the fight for EVERYTHING!! This is the third book in this series and while I love the other 2 books, for some reason this one drew me in in a whole different way and never let me go! With his honest, trusting, almost innocent like persona, his soul even, I fell for Evander right away! There is just something about him that intrigued me. Gunny had me intrigued from the beginning with her fight, her hardness and the inner vulnerability she hides... until she doesn't! That mix of strength & heart called to me, drawing me deep, so deep into this story! Their pain became my pain. Their happiness became my happiness. Their laughter, tears, love & sorrow all became mine too. Kim truly is one phenomenally talented and exceptionally gifted author! Her ingeniously darkly beautiful & captivating writing style transports you into the story where you become her multifaceted characters, experiencing everything with, for & as them, engaging and involving you in her powerful & heartfelt stories like never before! I was - AM - completely, wholly & utterly consumed mind, body, heart & soul!! Until the fire burns out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cancer.

12/31/2016 marked as: read