Shayna's Reviews > Finding Mr. Wrong

Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden

I'm really LOVING these two authors writing together! They turned out something pretty AMAZING with FINDING MR. WRONG. It's unique, incredibly sexy, emotional, and swoonworthy to the core! Cover to cover, it was EVERYTHING I could ever want in a 5 STAR ROMANCE!

"I've been told I'm amazing."

"That you are. But you know what?"

"Hmmm?"

I lifted her off the floor, forcing her legs to wrap around my waist. Pinning her against the door, with the weight of my body supporting her, I held her hands above her head. "I think you need to remind me how amazing you are."

Seriously, there is SO MUCH MORE where that came from. Jude and Brae were just combustible together! It's just scene after scene of sexual chemistry bursting off of every single page. This irresistible and unputdownable read will have you swooning from head to toe. The storyline, these characters, the even pace, and the incredible writing, makes FINDING MR. WRONG a must read in my book! It's hard to believe that this is the author's cowritten debut! I just hope there is more where that came from because I'm officially ADDICTED!

mr. wrong teaser

Unknown

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Mr. Wrong.

December 30, 2016 – Started Reading