Sophie's Reviews > Finding Mr. Wrong

Finding Mr. Wrong by A.M. Madden

bookshelves: top-2017-reads

OHHHH MYYYYY GOSH! Hands Down that was one reading experience I WILL NOT forget in a hurry. Because that's exactly what I got, an experience of EPIC proportions where I fell in lust, then blinding, soul crushing love. Everything about Jude and Brea was just WOW. I mean at 33% I would have happily gave this book ALL THE STARS. By 44% I never wanted it to end. And that wasn't even half way. What AM and Joanne have done with this book is literally beyond any of my expectations.

From the fun introduction of the characters to each other, to the unique way the relationship starts to build, to the sinfully hot connection both characters have, I am well and truly HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE.

Finding Mr Wrong was in fact oh so RIGHT. This book did more than set a spark, it blazed an inferno deep inside that burrowed itself in and held me captive. My heart and soul are ridiculously happy.

I've been a fan of AM Madden’s books for a long time now, her hero's all hold special places within me and HOT DAYUM the woman knows how to write the PERFECT alpha male. But when teamed with Joanne that alpha male becomes OUTSTANDING. SUPREME. EVERYTHING AND MORE.

Much to my own disapproval, it pains me to admit that I've not read anything from Joanne before but my gosh I will be doing now. The flow of the writing through the book was pristine and precise. It was solidified by a flawless execution that just cannot be knocked. These two are wizards of the writing world but put together they are gods. I want more. No, NEED MORE!

Without a doubt, Finding Mr Wrong is a stunning, piece of art. From beginning, to middle, to end there was not one bit I could critique. Not one bit I would change. It's practically perfect in every way. I laughed, I swooned, I fell so deep in love, I got emotional, I got hot, I got it all and was left in a total state of bookworm bliss. At 33% I said this book got ALL THE STARS and it does, a million times over. This is, without doubt a top read of February and a top read of 2017!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Mr. Wrong.

December 30, 2016 – Started Reading
December 30, 2016 – Shelved
December 31, 2016 – Finished Reading
January 3, 2017 – Shelved as: top-2017-reads

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

A.M. Madden OMGosh this review made me teary eyed! Thank you Sophie <3