Sherida Stewart's Reviews > Rocky Mountain Cowboy

Rocky Mountain Cowboy by Tina Radcliffe

Dec 28, 2016

What an excellent romance.....set in Paradise Valley, Colorado!

I simply LOVED Rocky Mountain Cowboy, a perfect romance of forgiveness and second chances...of putting the past behind. I smiled from the first page until the end, delighting in all the characters who sparkled with heart-felt emotion. What a treat to spend time with therapist Rebecca and cowboy Joe on his ranch in Paradise Valley, Colorado. Through this book, I experienced life on the beautiful Gallagher Ranch while Rebecca helps Joe adapt to a different routine using his new prosthetic hand. Joe's gentle encouragement helps Rebecca move beyond her complex past. I particularly delighted in the engaging conversations between the characters. Tina Radcliffe, one of my favorite authors, knows how to write fast-paced, engaging dialogue...some witty and some quite touching. The various friends and family members were fun additions, as well as the mention of treats from Patti Jo's Cafe and Bakery. Life just can't get any sweeter than a romance in beautiful Paradise Valley!

Favorite quotes:
"Not worried. I've tried to banish that word from my vocabulary and turn things over to God."
"You can't be afraid to ask for help and you can't be afraid to accept it."
"The Lord brought you back here for a reason, Rebecca. Don't throw away your second chance."

*I was given a copy of this book. I'm delighted to provide my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rocky Mountain Cowboy.

Started Reading