Gio Listmaker 's Reviews > A Study in Scarlet Women

did not like it
bookshelves: dnf-cannot-go-on, tstlheroine

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoilers Ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 50% Questions Are All I Have

Image result for questions confused gif

Why Is The Heroine In The Background Of Her Own Book?
Why Are There Multiple Points Of View?
Where Is The Romance?
Where Is The Quirky Genius Prototype That Is Sherlock Holmes???
(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Study in Scarlet Women.

December 27, 2016 – Started Reading
December 27, 2016 – Shelved
December 27, 2016 –
page 0
0.0% "Image result for paperback book funny meme\n\nReading Old School with a Paperback! Gasp!!"
Finished Reading
December 29, 2016 –
page 186
57.59% "Charlotte is showing signs of TSTL!!\n\nImage result for intelligent stupid gif"

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

message 1: by Lacey (new) - added it

Lacey NO!! I was planning on reading this, but I was a little scared that I may not like it and get stuck trying to finish it. So I waited till one of my friends read it to see if I should read it after all. Sorryyou didn't like it :( too bad, it seemed like a nice book and the cover is gorgious! I don't think that I'll try this one.

message 2: by Gio (new) - rated it 1 star

Gio Listmaker Lacey wrote: "NO!! I was planning on reading this, but I was a little scared that I may not like it and get stuck trying to finish it. So I waited till one of my friends read it to see if I should read it after ..."

Lacey,

The issues I had might not bother you. I recommend you get it from the library or borrow it from a friend. Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Christina ~ Brunette Reader I'm sorry, Gio! :(
Guess this is a black and white book, meaning you either love it or you don't with no half measures. I found the first 50% kind of confusing as well especially because (view spoiler), but then it picked up and I really liked it. It's a "strange" book though, so I can very well see why it didn't click with you. Hope your next read is a 5 stars! :)

message 4: by Gio (new) - rated it 1 star

Gio Listmaker Christina ~ Brunette Reader wrote: "I'm sorry, Gio! :(
Guess this is a black and white book, meaning you either love it or you don't with no half measures. I found the first 50% kind of confusing as well especially because [spoilers ..."

Thank You Christina! I agree it is a book that you have to read for yourself. Some might love it. Expectations might have been too high on my part.

message 5: by Deborah (new)

Deborah It sounds just awful, nice honest review Gio xx

message 6: by Gio (last edited Dec 30, 2016 05:28PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Gio Listmaker Deborah wrote: "It sounds just awful, nice honest review Gio xx"

I liked the first 15% and then it got weird for me. Thanks Deborah

Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) "Why Would A Smart Girl Ruin Her Reputation With A Married Loser?"

And THAT, my friend, is the biggest question of all! Great review, G!

message 8: by Gio (new) - rated it 1 star

Gio Listmaker Bgurl (don't h8 me cuz I'm honestful) wrote: ""Why Would A Smart Girl Ruin Her Reputation With A Married Loser?"

And THAT, my friend, is the biggest question of all! Great review, G!"

Do you know the answer???????????

Desirae This review is EVERYTHING!!!!!

message 10: by Gio (new) - rated it 1 star

Gio Listmaker Juliet-Camille wrote: "This review is EVERYTHING!!!!!"

***SMILE**** Thanks Juliet-Camille,

I see you felt the same. LOL

Ally Noooooooooooooooooo

message 12: by Gio (new) - rated it 1 star

Gio Listmaker Ally wrote: "Noooooooooooooooooo"

Ally,

You and I have different taste sometimes. You might love this one. Some of my friends gave it 4 stars.

I have a deep love affair with Sherlock. This is the main reason why I did not like it.

Ally That makes total sense. I have certain books that simply cannot be f*cked with. I just wish this had been better for you.

message 14: by Gio (new) - rated it 1 star

Gio Listmaker Ally wrote: "That makes total sense. I have certain books that simply cannot be f*cked with. I just wish this had been better for you."

Me Too :(