Buffy's Reviews > Shadow Kiss

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Jul 15, 2011

Read from August 03 to 04, 2011 — I own a copy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow Kiss.

Quotes Buffy Liked

Richelle Mead
“He stepped back and threw his arms out.
"I'm always crazy around you Rose. Here, I'm going to write an impromptu poem for you."
He tipped his head back and shouted to the sky:
"Rose is in red
But never in blue
Sharp as a thorn
Fights like one too.”

Richelle Mead
“If you want some advice—which I'm sure you don't—you guys should lay off on the magic. Christian still thinks you're moving in on Lissa."
"What?" he asked in mock astonishment. "Doesn't he know my heart belongs to you?"
"It does not. And no, he's still worried about it, despite what I've told him."
"You know, I bet if we started making out right now, it would make him feel better."
"If you touch me," I said pleasantly, "I'll provide you with the opportunity to see if you can heal yourself. Then we'd see how badass you really are.”

“What's up?" I asked.

You tell me," he said. "You were the one about ready to start making out with Adrian."

It was an experiment," I said. "It was part of my therapy."

What the hell kind of therapy are you in?”

Richelle Mead
“You, know I'm the Queen's favorite great nephew, Well, yeah I'm her only great nephew, but that's not important, I'd still be her favorite...”

08/03/2011 page 71
16.0% "Ok. I do love the story and everything, but I am getting quite tired of heroines who think they can handle things on their own, when in fact, they could just share their problem with a friend and make things less complicated. Her seeing Mason's ghost has gotten her in enough trouble to risk expulsion and Dimitri is begging her to tell him what's going on, but she's being an idiot. I foreshadow "regret" soon."
show 1 hidden update…