Shannen Pondoc's Reviews > Breach Point

Breach Point by Steve Spatucci

Dec 26, 2016

"A SUPERNATURAL THRILLER," says the description of Breach Point, and with that, I immediately looked up the synopsis. The synopsis was very attractive to me that it gave chills. I always loved mystery and the thought discovering things that are peculiar. But Breach Point is not all that. This is a book that can basically make you feel everything that you need to feel. I felt thrilled, confused, and amazed. I laughed, I wept, and there are times that I'll put down the book, stare at the wall for a moment, smile, and get back to reading. There was never a dull moment from start to finish, and that is admirable for not all books that I've read had that effect to me.

As for the characters, their personalities are perfect for the plot, especially Clara. Clara is a very brave young woman who is willing to face every danger for her loved ones. She's also lovely, cool and risky. It's amazing how her curiosity make her do such dangerous and risky things. Also, when she gets attached to things, she'll hold on to it very hard, like the Breach Point Castle. It all started in a little curiosity, and with that, lots of things happened. You won't get to know her by just reading her descriptions in the book. You'll get to know her through her actions. She and Nicholas is a good tandem. It's astounding how they can do anything and everything with each other. I can't help myself but ship them two. Anyway, I love all the characters, and of course the setting. Because of Breach Point, I got curious to old castles and I started researching about them and their histories. The setting gave me this old-fashioned, yet cozy feeling of being in an old town where the population is so small that almost everyone knows each other.

I recommend this book to those who like mystery. If you're a fan of Nancy Drew, then you'll surely enjoy this one, too. All in all, I rate this book 5/5, because Breach Point is a very entertaining book that you won't notice you finished it already, and you're left hanging, craving for more.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breach Point.

Finished Reading