Shannon Youngblood's Reviews > Paint It All Red

Paint It All Red by S.T. Abby

Dec 24, 2016

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, blog-books, dark, i-just-can-t-process-right-now, mind-fuck, rape
Read on December 23, 2016

*****5+ Fucked Up My Mind Stars*****

photo 5 Buttons.jpg_zpshyhsjgb0.jpg

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

I don't want to give too much away for this series, but I need to say this. The Mindf*ck series is one of the BEST series I have EVER read! It surprised me, made me cry, made me laugh and everything in between. It gave me massive heart palpitations in some places, and never in my life did I think I would root for a "bad guy" (Using that term loosely since she ain't bad, she's awesome)

If you're unsure whether or not this is something you might want to read, all I can tell you is, to take that chance. Lana and Logan are probably some of my favorite characters to date, and the intricacies of the this series were done exceptionally well. Everything was wrapped up beautifully and I felt like I was in Delaney Grove, not just reading about it. S.T. Abby has an ABSOLUTE winner on her hands with this series, and I cannot WAIT to read more of her work.

I want to see this made into a movie! I'm just floored right now, I'm still having a hard time processing my thoughts. PS I loved Hadley and Jake, as side characters they were well developed and an amazing enhancement to the story!

ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest bitchin’ review.
Reviewed by The Royal Bitch from Bitches N’ Books
 photo Shannon Button_zpskqnv23v2.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paint It All Red.

12/24/2016 marked as: read