Shannon Stults's Reviews > Oh. My. Gods.

Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs

Jul 13, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011, library, series, young-adult, blog

Gotta love those books you finish the same day you start them. This book was cute. Certainly not an all-time favorite by any means. But I enjoyed it and that's all that matters.

I just don't like when 100% of the main character's problem is boy drama. I love romance, and I love the boy drama. But I believe that it should only be part of the story. There's more to life than whether the boy you are crushing likes you back or not.

I love Greek mythology, so I knew this would be a good book for me. In fact, its the reason why I grabbed it in the first place. It's a light read, short enough to make the time you devoted feel worth it. And the characters are generally likeable...when they're supposed to be.

Well, I've read the summary for the sequel, so I know that she has to take a special training course. But considering the first novel's focus on the romance, I imagine there is going to be some trouble in paradise. Because we all know that the perfect relationship is never interesting enough.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Oh. My. Gods..

message 1: by Em (new) - rated it 3 stars

Em "There's more to life than boys."
I'd say Phoebe probably learned that from her mom.

Shannon Stults Haha, yeah. I have a review that goes a bit more in-depth on my book review blog. Check it out (and some of my other reviews) if you want. :D