Melysah Bunting's Reviews > The Secret of Indigo Moon

The Secret of Indigo Moon by G.P. Taylor

Jul 13, 2011

Secret of Indigo Moon (The Dopple Ganger Chronicles #2) is the second installment to The Dopple Ganger Chronicles three part series. It's a mystery novel about Erik Morissey Ganger and the Dopple twin sisters. Love, love, love this series!

I got to read the first book in the series for Tyndale as a read and review. I won books two and three on FaceBook. How lucky am I?

Saskia and Sadie Dopple and Erik live at the Isambard Dunstan’s School for Wayward Children. They stumble upon hidden tunnels and catch a pair of thieves stealing treasures. Of course, the wannabe detective, Erik, and the inquisitive Dopple sisters must the mystery!

Secret of Indigo Moon contains enough information to be a stand alone novel. But I'd recommend reading the first one. The art is the same quality as the first novel. Great! The comic book novel format is so fun. It definitely will have the imagination running wild. I also love the corky characters. The storyline is fresh enough, so you won't get bored with the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret of Indigo Moon.

July 13, 2011 – Shelved