Tre Talbot's Reviews > From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella

From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella by Dani René

bookshelves: favorites
Read 2 times. Last read May 9, 2018.

The prologue sets the mood for all this story is about, goosebumps in the most beautiful way and then we head into the story of Kael and Skyla and things just get hotter and hotter. I just love a strong alpha male and Kael doesn't disappoint at any point in time. Skyla's story is a bit sad to hear but she's so damn good at what she's been taught to do and when she's into the moment... ooohwiiii. I'm telling you know to be prepared for a hot and sizzling read, keep your B.O.B near by cause you're going to need em. Must must MUST read and I cannot wait for more. This is my unbiased and voluntary review.

Second Round Audiobook Version:

Gregory Salinas has brought this story into a whole new light, I was hooked before reading but now listening to it I’m blown away. You can feel the passion through the narration and I didn’t want to ever hit pause. Gregory keeps me wanting to listen and it feels like I’m hearing the story for the first time. Phenomenal job and highly recommend grabbing the audio version.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella.

December 21, 2016 – Shelved