Katiria 's Reviews > Unsteady

Unsteady by Melissa  Collins

bookshelves: favorites-books
Read 2 times. Last read April 23, 2017 to April 25, 2017.

Review of Unsteady (On Solid Ground, #3) on La Jersey Chika Reads Indie Books

*** I received Unsteady by the author in exchanged for a honest review, thank you so much to Melissa Collins for the opportunity to read and review Unsteady!

Let me just tell you all that I love anything that Melissa Collins writes especially her M/M books that I just absolutely love and enjoyed her M/M books so much. I am a very open minded reader and I love reading M/M books that deal with some heavy subject. I have no shame saying that! Now I've been waited to read this book for almost a year now when I first heard that it was going to be Micah Hudson book. I just had too sign up for the blog tour too read this amazing book, and Ohh boy was it freaking amazballs! I tell you there are sexy and spicy time in this book but it is also a book about how too truly find about oneself and trust the people you love the most. And it is also about second chance love which I absolutely love reading books that are second chance love and Melissa did a fantastic job writing the heartbreaking love story between Micah Hudson and Jude MacMillian. But before I get ahead of myself you all are probably wondering who Micah Hudson and Jude Macmillan, we met Micah in the second book On Higher Ground of the On Solid Ground series. Which if you haven't read the first and second book off the On Solid Ground series that is Dex and Beck story you must check them out as well because there are also fantastic books as well. But Micah is an injured veteran who we met On Higher Ground who he suffering to me from sever PTSD we also met Micah son Simon and his wife Delilah aka Li which I really didn't like her On Higher Ground at first, but after reading Unsteady I completely change my mind about her I won't say why I change my mind about her because that would be spoiler. But I would say we get too know Delilah more in depth in Unsteady as well we get to learn more in depth about Micah as well. And oh my we get too see how deep his scar runs especially when he final goes back too Texas and see's Jude MacMillian. Now who is Jude MacMillian you lovely readers say well he used too be Micah best friend and first love. You see Jude used to be bullied in high school because of his weight and in one bulling incident Micah help him out. Micah actually help Jude more than that after that incident for almost a year that past by than, and that's where they both of them started to have feelings for each other. And one day they both tell each other about there attraction and feelings for each other and they acted on there love for each other. But at there high school graduation there was a terrible fall out between Micah and Jude that made Micah more depress and lonely and that's when his wife Delilah gets involved in when Micah was in collage. And Jude was also part of the reason why Micah got enlisted in the army. But before anybody judges Jude he had a very difficult life as well and he had a lot of deep scars as well including he didn't trust anybody including Micah his best friend and the love of his life. Now I won't say why he had a terrible life because again spoiler you just have too read Unsteady to find out what I am talking about. Now I am going to leave it off here I don't want to go into to detail about the plotline, because it was an emotional journey I want you to experienced your self. I tell you your emotions will be every where's in this book. All and all I loved and enjoyed everything in Unsteady that I can't wait too read more M/M books by Melissa Collins again in the near future. I do recommend this book to anybody who love's Melissa Collins books and loves M/M than this book is for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unsteady.

Finished Reading
December 20, 2016 – Shelved
December 20, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
April 23, 2017 – Started Reading
April 23, 2017 –
36.0% "Ohh my I was so into this book that I didn't even realized I was already ten chapters in before I had too stop for the night. It was really hard too put this book down! Ugh book nerd problems! lol :D"
April 24, 2017 –
72.0% "Ohh I am so close to finishing this awesome book but I had to put it down for tonight Ugh. I am going to try to finishing it up tomorrow if I can! It is sooooo good so far!"
April 25, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites-books