Lisa's Reviews > From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella

From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella by Dani René

bookshelves: arc, beta, for-review, review-for-author

First off, let me say I read many draft copies of From The Ashes this book has had quite a journey and every time I got a new version I fell harder and harder every damn time! Disclaimer: Before I go further into my review you must know I own every aspect that is Mr. Kael Wolfe I mean head to toe! (* insert evil laugh && knife emoji here) lets go on.

If a book was able to fully combust into flames cause of the heat it harbours inside of it, This book would be it! From The Ashes has all the makings of one of the sexiest dark reads I've ever read I might be biased since I'm Mrs.Kael Wolfe but trust me when I tell you this novella is scorching!

The main characters Kael and Skyla have dangerous tormented past and 5 years later fate steps in and gives them another chance but sometimes that second chance comes with consequences.

My Final Thoughts:

Each time I read the ending of this novella I was left broken and screaming at my poor kindle
I NEED MORE ANSWERS!!!! Even though knowing damn well this is part of a series ( *glaring evil eyes at Dani Renè*) She loves to torture me!!! I can't wait till you all get to dive into this dark sexy read Mrs Renè has created. Definitely another 5 *star read from the #kweenoftease .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From the Ashes - A Forbidden Series Novella.

December 20, 2016 – Shelved