Emily's Reviews > Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen

Our Best Bites by Sara Wells

972022
Jul 12, 2011

Read from July 12 to November 21, 2011

Oh bleep. This is a cool cookbook! (I bleeped myself because something when something is really awesome it makes me need to swear, but this is a Mormon Moms book, so I'd get in trouble for swearing, ya know!)

My favorite thing about this book is that these women cook in my style. They don't have recipes with 20 ingredients and they don't use weird ingredients. I know that 'weird' is relative, so I guess I should say that they use ingredients that I've heard of and usually have in my cupboard/fridge/freezer.

This cookbook is a nice supplement to, but not a substitute for, the OBB website.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Our Best Bites.

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly This is the cookbook that Nate bought for me a couple of weeks ago. I love it! I'd already made several things off their blog that I liked, and I've been making a few things out of it since I got the book. In fact, most of our dinners this week are coming from the cookbook. Last night, we had the Chicken Spinach Stromboli...delicious!

Emily I checked this out of the library and I put sticky notes so dang many pages that I figured I'd just better buy a copy. They had it at Costco for $15.99.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Yep. That's where Nate got it for me. You won't be disappointed. I'm just sad that some of my favorites from the blog aren't in the book.