Hannah's Reviews > Teeth

Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz

Jul 12, 2011

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: i-wrote-this-book

I wrote this book. I like its playlist the best.

I totally support your right to refer to it as magicgayfish forever and ever.

1) The Island--The Decemberists
21) The Blower's Daughter--Damien Rice
22) Black Bird--Evan Rachel Wood
23) White Horse--Taylor Swift
24) Cold Water--Damien Rice

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Teeth.

Finished Reading
July 12, 2011 – Shelved
July 12, 2011 – Shelved as: i-wrote-this-book

message 1: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel This book contains BOWIE. I must eat it.

message 2: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah :D I can't belieeeeve I have to wait like a year and a half before I start babbling incessantly about this one. I'm still SO freaking psyched that it sold.

message 3: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Hannah, I totally dig that you post the playlist up there for us. You 'da bomb, lady!

message 4: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Thanks! :)

message 5: by Karen (new)

Karen Awesome playlist! The Magnetic Fields are my favorite band so I <3 that you included them.

message 6: by Zoraida (new) - added it

Zoraida I secretly love White Horse <3333

message 7: by Tina (new) - added it

Tina Hannah, I have a question. How does the book have 4 reviews (the only one I see is yours) when it hasn't been published yet? It's a topic of much discussion around here lately.

message 8: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah Tina wrote: "Hannah, I have a question. How does the book have 4 reviews (the only one I see is yours) when it hasn't been published yet? It's a topic of much discussion around here lately."
If you go to text only you can see them. It's people talking about the cover and the premise of the book. None of them have actually read it.

M.B. Mulhall <3 the cover!

message 10: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Dude, you had me at Death Cab for Cutie. Then you closed the deal with Damien Rice. I PUFFY HEART YOU. :D

message 11: by Wigs (new)

Wigs I've seen you around Goodreads and know that you're an awesome community-involved writer, I've never read your books before but this playlist is super cute and I am here for magic gay fish and I am so ready :)

I'm so envious that you're such a young author with so many books written already! I hope I can be like you :)

message 12: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah You TOTALLY CAN BE. Just don't give up. Don't give up to the point of completely annoying everybody with your optimism.

Michelle Your playlist makes me want to read this book even more Hannah. Let's hop in a time machine and go to January now~

Elian ow my heart
this was really painful
andilikedit
andiwantasequel
andimgonnatorturemyselfwiththeplaylist

Liesl Totally made a Spotify playlist for this! The only song missing is The Professor by Damien Rice.

message 16: by Talitha (new) - added it

Talitha Any book with Bright Eyes in the playlist is worth reading! Thanks for adding the list, that's awesome. It's obvious I missed out on something, I hope I like your books as much as your personality.

Starish6 Teeth was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. It was absolutely amazing. <333 Definitely one of my favourites. *wipes away my tears*

message 18: by Elias (new)

Elias Your playlist has the Decemberists, Margo and the Nuclear So and Sos and Breaking Benjamin? I love you already.

~~~N~~~ I just finished the book after reading it straight without a single break for anything and it's three am and how am I still alive.
I'm just going to listen to this playlist and cry now.

message 20: by Azri (new) - added it

Azri Thanks for introducing me to some of these! The lyrics for Land Locked Blues by Bright Eyes and When I Was a Boy by Dar Williams are beautiful and the melodies for The Island by The Decemberists and A Sea Chanty of Sorts by Margot and the Nuclear So and So's are lovely. :)