April Symes's Reviews > Only For You

Only For You by Naima Simone

This is the last book in the Lick Series and boy what an emotional and wild 2nd chance romance story it is. Only For You is the story of Killian and Gabriella. It’s been five years since Gabriella James last saw Killian. There is so much hate coming from him toward her. She wanted to protect him but in the end, he ended up in jail because of her. Killian left his past life with the mafia and Gabriella behind him. He bettered his life and became part owner of “Lick” along with his friends which is this happening aphrodisiac bar and started his life anew, trying to forget the love of his life and the betrayal she did to him. Only when she came back into his life and his bar, did all that pain and betrayal come back into him again when he saw her. Gabriella wants his forgiveness but all he has on his mind is revenge for what he suffered. Even knowing this, Gabriella still wants him.
This is an intense and deep read filled with angst, pain, love, hot and sexual tension, passion and some BDSM. Oh my! I loved the storyline and the flow of the book. I felt it was a bit short but overall the story was good. I loved the ending of the Lick series and hope maybe we get to see the characters again.

My Rating: 4.3 stars *****
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only For You.

December 1, 2016 – Started Reading