Julie's Reviews > Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge

Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge by Rebecca Raisin

bookshelves: christmas-theme, contemporary-romance, e-serial, e-book, netgalley

Midnight & Mistletoe by Rebecca Raisin is a 2016 publication.

An emotionally stunning, but delightful conclusion to this romantic holiday e series!

This last installment in the Cedarwood Lodge e-series brings friends and family together for the holidays and finally resolves the age- old mystery of why Clio’s mom has such strong feelings about Cedarwood Lodge and explains why she held back from forging a solid relationship with her daughter. Warning… this storyline will require a box of tissues.

The romances that have developed over the course of the series have developed and I am so happy they were able to resolve some big issues and can begin enjoying their lives together.

But, what about Clio and Tim? Or will it be Clio and Kai? Well, you’ll have to read the book to find out! However, I promise you will be very happy as the book closes with a promising, upbeat and heartwarming conclusion.

It goes without saying that you must read the first two installments to fully enjoy this book, and I highly recommend doing that.

I really enjoyed this e-series as a whole, and had fun reading it in increments, which gave me something to look forward to and because it was easy to work the installments into my busy holiday schedule.

I came to love and care for all the characters and hope to hear from them again someday. The story is, as always, well written and one that appeals to contemporary romance, chick-lit and women’s fiction readers, and is one that will appeal to anyone who enjoys a sweet, touching story.
4 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight and Mistletoe At Cedarwood Lodge.

December 18, 2016 – Started Reading
December 18, 2016 – Shelved
December 18, 2016 – Shelved as: christmas-theme
December 18, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
December 18, 2016 – Shelved as: e-serial
December 18, 2016 – Shelved as: e-book
December 18, 2016 – Shelved as: netgalley
December 18, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Nice review Julie x

message 2: by Frances (new)

Frances Lovely review Julie, sounds like a really nice book!