Romance Readers Retreat's Reviews > Blood Money

Blood Money by Tee O'Fallon

I am love, love, loving this series. Who wouldn't want a police force full of hot men like Gray?
Gray Yates is a sexy brooding cop with major trust issues due to an incident in Afghanistan years earlier when the woman he loved betrayed him. When investigating the Pyramid case he realises the one woman he has chemistry with for the first time in years is involved. However he doesn't believe Alex is as innocent as she says she is so how is he meant to protect a woman who won't open up and tell him the truth?
This was yet another brilliant read from Tee O'Fallon, I simply just couldn't put this book down. Alex was easy to love with her intelligence and sass but she had a soft side to her too in the love she had for her son and making sure she protected him with everything she had in her. Gray is that protective alpha cop and the battles he had with his inner self led him to quickly realise he couldn't go on without trusting. I like it when characters quickly realise their flaws and make amends like Alex and Gray as it gets boring when it drags to long. This is an action packed book that will leave you wanting more. I am hoping we get a book about Don, Grays partner in the force.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Money.

December 18, 2016 – Started Reading