*TANYA*'s Reviews > All the Ugly and Wonderful Things

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood

bookshelves: all-time-fav, own-it

I debated with myself whether to read this book or not but my curiosity won out. The trepidation, the sense of foreboding, the confusion I felt at times??!!! My heart is heavy with emotions. A book that will stay with me for years to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Ugly and Wonderful Things.

December 17, 2016 – Shelved
December 17, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
April 30, 2017 – Started Reading
May 1, 2017 – Finished Reading
May 6, 2017 – Shelved as: all-time-fav
June 2, 2017 – Shelved as: own-it

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

message 1: by Mackey (new)

Mackey It actually sounds pretty amazing. Now you have me very curious about the book.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I'm still on the fence about this one

*TANYA* Mackey, it's good. It a little of everything rolled into one. On one hand I want to recommend this book everyone and on the other hand it's not for the squeamish. I'd like to give you my "happy reading" sign off but I don't think I can. Lol. : )

message 4: by KAS (new)

KAS Hmmmm ..... now you made me even more curious, Tanya! This one has been on my tbr for awhile now. xox

*TANYA* Sarah I was too, that's why it took me so long to get to it but once I started I couldn't put it down. Lol

*TANYA* KAS??!!! This might be premature but I think you might LOVE IT!!! Keep me posted if you read it!! XOXOXO

Corina I'm so glad you gave it a try!!!

*TANYA* Corina, thank you!!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Thanks Tanya, I will keep it in mind

Karen Wonderful Tanya, it will certainly stay with me also!

*TANYA* Karen, yessss. I have a huge book hangover. : )

Mischenko Excellent review, Tanya. Just wonderful. Glad you liked it!

*TANYA* Awe, thank you so much Mischenko!! xx

message 14: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Was curious about this one- may give it a try :)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! So glad you liked this too Tanya! This book will stay with me too for a very long time! :-)

*TANYA* Tammie, hope its not a dud for you!! xx

*TANYA* Norma, yup it was brutality good. Happy reading!! Xx

Lynda Good

*TANYA* Yes Lynda.

message 20: by Jill (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill McGill I'm so glad you liked this book Tanya! Definitely one of my favorites that will stay with me for a very long time as well! :)

*TANYA* Jill, exactly!! Yeah, I cannot stop thinking about it. Great book. Glad you liked it as well. : )

Kendall This book was amazing! I Loved it!!!!

*TANYA* Wasn't it Kendall?? Truly a great book!!

message 24: by A. (new) - added it

A. Glad you loved it. I didn't rate it, but I still think that this book is unforgettable .)

*TANYA* Unforgettable indeed Anna's Ramblings!! Happy reading!! xoxo

message 26: by Crime Addict (new)

Crime Addict Sifat 👍

*TANYA* High five SIFAT!!

Mischenko Wow, great review. Glad you read it, Tanya, and that you liked it!

*TANYA* Mischencko, I LOVED IT. I immediately bought the hardcover. It's such a great book. Thank you for the kudos. 😘

message 30: by Mackey (new)

Mackey I added it to read. I'm not all about happy endings, life isn't always that way. If you liked it enough to purchase it then that is enough recommendation for me. I borrowed "Before We Were Yours" from the library and already I want to own it forever.

*TANYA* Before We Were Yours?? I'm going to look into it. Thank you.