5ngela's Reviews > Murder in Bermuda

Murder in Bermuda by Penelope Sotheby

liked it

At first I have doubt whether to read this book or not. But I thought what's wrong, it just 100+ pages. Actually it was not really that bad compare to my previous book. The story is simple. There's a murder in lavish wedding in Bermuda. You thought they would have great security team there. No, someone managed to easily poison the bridegroom. Worse, the owner of the hotel, want Anna Winter to solve the problem just because she is the one who serve the food, even though there are already police over there. Yeah very believable. Basically the police is non existent. There are many characters in there. Most are just canon fodder. They are there just for the sake of being there. You don't care about them.

If there are people that I have to choose to are, it was the deceased bridegroom. I mean you just cannot help sympathize with him. Being killed in his own wedding day. Not to mention, your bride have an affair with your good friend even though one day have not passed. Worse, you are not actually the intended victim. Well, that's that. Anyway, it was moving with quick pace. So, you don't have to deal with unnecessary drama. The good point it was short story and the bad point it was also short story. Take your pick. Anyway, despite everything I still give this 2.5 stars instead of 2 because I quite enjoy it while it last even though it was more suitable for comedy instead of crime mystery.

Rating : 2.5 of 5

www.sharing55tories.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder in Bermuda.