Yajaira Herrera's Reviews > On the Run

On the Run by Tristan Bancks

Have wonder you ever wonder if your parent has done a crime in their life?They might or might not be lying to you. This boy called Ben Silver has to pick either to be a running fugitive like his parent or run away from them. This book is called On The Run the genre is fiction and drama. *** Spoiler Alert*** They are forced to split up.

One day the parent of Ben had decided to go to a surprise vacation. But their parent were in a rush as soon Bill and his sister had get in the car. Ben had many question about the vacation because he knew that they never went on a vacation before so why now. But his parent did not answer any of his question. Ben father had snapped because he was asking to many question. But Ben didn't stop ask question. The conflict of the story is person vs himself because Ben has trouble why does his parent had decided to go to a vacation all off the sudden. The theme of the story is Identity Crisis because in the story Ben found out that his Parent are criminals and that why they are in vacation.

The title is relate to the story because Ben and his family are running away from the from the cops because his parent are fugitive of the law. And also that Ben has to decide either be a fugitive with his parent or run way from them.

I'm angry at the parent because why would they make their children be fugitive with them. I rather be in jail because I would know that my children will be more safer with someone then with me. The reason because I'm just putting there life more at risk with me. And they have family member that they can take care of them. It said that Ben father has a Nanny that he/she can take care them while they find some else can take them in.

The reason why I give the book 4 out 5 because their were a lot of really good parts but their one or two bad parts. The part that the family had to split up.I recommend to all the school. So they can tell their parents if they ever did a crime before it late to ask . Before they become fugitive like their parents. Finally they have to run away from the cops.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On the Run.

December 16, 2016 – Started Reading