Klai Khouloud's Reviews > The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing

The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware

Seeing how long it took me to finish this book (13 months) is unbelievable but then again remembering how I actually got hold of it is even more shocking.
This book chose me I had no idea it ever existed or even there was a writer with the name of Bonnie Ware but I've got this friend who kept on going about it and frankly I never cared I like the title just not enough to Google it I guess few months later her brother who lives in Germany got it for her (coz there was noway we can have it in our country anyway fast forward she just gave it to me knowing how precious it was for her and till this day I still have it and she never got the chance to read it yet.
It was a long process reading it starting the very first pages was soo hard that I had to start it multiple times and I could never move on to the next chapter until my heart felt like I was ready. It felt like this book was written specially for me it came at the perfect time one I was most in need of it and it accompanied me in this self-discovering process. Dealing with depression with suicidal thoughts with self-loathing and self-degradation it was just perfect when I was going through the hardest of time and it was the only thing that kept me going because somehow I knew that it got the solution. I fineshed it a long time ago I would say late May of 2017 but I was never ready t fully finish the last 2 chapters and now by reading those 10 or 15 pages I know exactly why I was never ready for it not until now.
This book was my guide through the spiritual journey I had for the past 13 months or so and I am so thankful for it because seeing where I've started and now how I've become the transformation is MASSIVE and amazing it's just unreal unbelievable.
I would love to recommend this book to everyone but I believe that this particular book will find it's way to you once you start your own spiritual transformation journey coz once it found me from all the way in Australia and came from Germany to North Africa I think it will reach you wherever you are .
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Top Five Regrets of the Dying.

December 16, 2016 – Shelved