Jirinka (sony08)'s Reviews > Unwilling to Break

Unwilling to Break by Teresa Schulz

bookshelves: tbc, read-in-2016

More reviews at: http://noemptyshelveshere.blogspot.co...

If you want a quick exciting read, then this is the book for you. It’s fast paced, and makes your blood boil more than once. I was warned that there are violent scenes within this novel, but really there is only one uncomfortable part and the rest of the book is fine. I have read some much more explicit books that carried no warning so this was a walk in the park and I would recommend readers to ignore the warning and enjoy the book.

Emma suspects that her husband Greg is up to no good and she also knows deep down that he lying scumbag. She also knows that she still loves him so when he surprises her with a second honeymoon trip to Sydney, she feels flattered.

Not for very long though. Greg has a plan to get Emma’s life insurance money to pay of his debts and before long Emma is in the hands of a human trafficking circle. But as the title suggest she is quite clearly unwilling to break.

Fueled by the love for her children and the hatred she now has for Greg, Emma manages to survive her ordeal and her only focus remains those two kids back at home and justice that needs to be served to her the man she called husband.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book and will definitely look out for the author again.

Thank you to the author and TBConFB for access to this book in return for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unwilling to Break.

December 16, 2016 – Started Reading