C.G. Drews's Reviews > Traveler

Traveler by L.E. DeLano

bookshelves: autism, read-2017, young-adult, paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Traveler.

December 16, 2016 – Shelved
December 16, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
February 26, 2017 – Started Reading
February 26, 2017 –
19.0% ""For a moment, I'm back in my story, looking up at those green, green eyes."

Describing eyes is pretty hard. It's like green, but so super green that it's GREEN GREEN."
February 27, 2017 – Shelved as: autism
February 27, 2017 – Shelved as: read-2017
February 27, 2017 – Shelved as: young-adult
February 27, 2017 – Shelved as: paranormal
February 27, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

message 1: by Laili (new)

Laili Don't get a boyfriend lol. Great review though! The premise does seem interesting but I probably won't pick this up.

message 2: by Laili (new)

Laili And they'll never break your heart! Unless you put so much books on then they collapse hahahahaha

message 3: by dina (new)

dina your reviews are always pointedly honest and hilarious love to read them all! :))

Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister Sounds like a whole lot going on, too bad the blurb was so misleading. Good review, tho! Lol @ you sitting in the corner with your froot loops xD

message 5: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl La Pa Great review!

message 6: by C.G. (new) - added it

C.G. Drews @Cherlyn: Thanks!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy Lou Great moral. Now.... I'm backing away slowly because this book sounds horribleeeeee.

message 8: by Hedi (new)

Hedi [ The Dutch Reader ] Best review ever

Elena-Loredana Great review! I laughed out loud while reading it. I feel disappointed by this book. I was so excited to get my hands on this book.

rachel ☾ ^^I agree with this so hardcore it isn't even funny. The lack of pirates killed me and Finn's goddamn green eyes... I could not handle the romance of the book at all. And yess, the ASD rep. confused me too. I had exactly the same response to it. Fantastic review, Cait!

message 11: by Anna (new) - rated it 2 stars

Anna Rawlins After finishing this book five minutes ago and now dealing with, oh, ALL of the above emotions, I'm with you. Argh. This book could have really been something!!

Cara (Wilde Book Garden) Older review but I finally managed to force my way to the end of this book and I was SO GLAD to know I wasn't the only one disappointed!! From the blurb I actually thought the "favorite character come to life thing" meant he was from an actual book Jessa loved and we'd be seeing some fictional-worlds-come-to-life stuff! But nope. Just Finn and his GREEN GREEN eyes.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy I am glad I read your review before getting carried away with the blurb. Not going to waste my time reading this!

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess This kind of sounds like A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray?