Hulya Kara Yuksel's Reviews > Mister Moneybags

Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland

Well I liked it but it’s not my favorite Vi & Penelope's book. (Stuck-Up Suit was soooo good!). But still I really enjoyed it. Dex was so sweet and funny. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mister Moneybags.

December 14, 2016 – Shelved
December 14, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
April 9, 2017 – Started Reading
April 9, 2017 –
1.0% "BR with my lovely friend Anna. :)
"
April 9, 2017 –
60.0% ""My cock will continue his relationship with only my hand until such time as your pussy decides to put it out of its misery.” She laughed. “You’re so romantic" LOL
"
April 10, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

lilly great review sure as hell gonna read it after release

Hulya Kara Yuksel lilly wrote: "great review sure as hell gonna read it after release"

I love both author so much but when they're get together.. THEY'RE WRITING AMAZING BOOKS! :D

Jacqueline's Reads Can't wait to read your review!

MissDemeanor Looking forward to your review! :)

Hulya Kara Yuksel Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Garrett~Dean~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Gianluca & Archer wrote: "Enjoy Hun! :)
xoxo"

Thanks babe, I liked this one. ;)

message 7: by Hulya (last edited Apr 14, 2017 06:19AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hulya Kara Yuksel Jacqueline's Reads wrote: "Can't wait to read your review!"

Thank you honey, I liked it but it's not my favorite Vi & Penelope book.

Hulya Kara Yuksel MissDemeanor wrote: "Looking forward to your review! :)"

Thanks sweetie. It was okay, it wasn't that bad but I was expecting more.... I don't knıow, maybe you'll like it more than me when you read it. :)

Jennifer Sorry to hear it wasn't your favorite, can't wait for your review. :)

Hulya Kara Yuksel Jennifer wrote: "Sorry to hear it wasn't your favorite, can't wait for your review. :)"

Thanks, my dear. ;) I'm happy you enjoyed it more... ;)

Jenny I felt it was 2 books. The second half was ... odd.

Hulya Kara Yuksel Jenny wrote: "I felt it was 2 books. The second half was ... odd."

Yeah, I'm agree with you but still I like it (because of Dex!). :D

message 13: by Srishti (new)

Srishti Totally agree. I enjoyed it but it wasn't my favourite.

message 14: by Esra (new)

Esra Glad you enjoyed it hun <3 This book gives me very similar vibes to Zara Cox's book, well from what I can see from the synopsis. Is it similar in any way??

Hulya Kara Yuksel Srishti wrote: "Totally agree. I enjoyed it but it wasn't my favourite."

message 16: by Hulya (last edited Apr 17, 2017 05:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hulya Kara Yuksel Esra wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it hun <3 This book gives me very similar vibes to Zara Cox's book, well from what I can see from the synopsis. Is it similar in any way??"

Esra, if you don't read this book, you won't be missing anything. So instead of this, you should give a shot this books...

Stuck-Up Suit
Bossman
Neighbor Dearest

They were all amazing!! ;)

Lyndy Ann ♫ I agree with you 100% :-) X

Hulya Kara Yuksel Lyndy Ann ♫ wrote: "I agree with you 100% :-) X"

(^_^)

Oneandonlyqueen You are so right Hulya, it wasn't my favorite, it seemed rushed and not so realistic. Also, missed the steamy scenes

Hulya Kara Yuksel Oneandonlyqueen wrote: "You are so right Hulya, it wasn't my favorite, it seemed rushed and not so realistic. Also, missed the steamy scenes"

Yeah, you're so right but still this was a light & fun book! :)