Jan 's Reviews > Beautifully Broken

Beautifully Broken by Laura    Lee

bookshelves: great-characters, heartwarming, hot-read, taboo

Wow, I loved Beautifully Broken

What a rollercoaster of emotions I was taken on.

First impressions of Kat from her introduction was reserved as she celebrated her 18th birthday alone at a bar with the intentions of getting drunk and getting laid. She was sassy,bold and came across as slutty.

Those first impressions were so far from the truth, what lay beneath was a girl just needing to be loved.

Kat has been in the care system most of her life, a drug addict mother and no father on the scene but now she is old enough to leave the care system she moves back home with her mum and plans to start school after the break.

When Kat meets Gavin there is an undeniable connection but like everything in Kat's life nothing runs smoothly and I followed Kats unlucky in life and love journey completely hooked and fascinated by her backbone and bravery with the hope she would get her hea.

Kat:
Our eyes are locked, brown eyes to blue, and I have a terrifying realisation. This man is everything I don't want, yet everything I need.

A beautiful story written by Laura Lee, a book I couldn't put down with the dramas, sadness, heartwarming moments and hotness that was apart of Kat's life.

Brilliant characters, a heartwarming emotional journey and my first but definitely not my last read by this author.

Gavin:
The truth is that I want to be in your orbit every second of every day.

Arc received by netgalley for review Bbbf-sizzlereads-bestbookboyfriends

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beautifully Broken.

December 14, 2016 – Started Reading
December 14, 2016 – Shelved
December 14, 2016 –
66.0% "loving this book \n\n"The truth is that I want to be in your orbit every second of every day""
December 15, 2016 – Shelved as: great-characters
December 15, 2016 – Shelved as: heartwarming
December 15, 2016 – Shelved as: hot-read
December 15, 2016 – Shelved as: taboo
December 15, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jan (new)

Jan  Fab review, Jan! x

Jan Thanks Jan, I enjoyed this one :-)