Nathan "N.R." Gaddis's Reviews > The Major Refutation

The Major Refutation by Pierre Senges

bookshelves: 2016-gelesen

I know you've got your copy of Fragments of Lichtenberg by now and so you'll not know why you need this. This Minor Senges. You're asking yourself. But since you've not started in on Fragments just yet (it's shorter than I'd expected, some reason) you should do yourself the Major Favor of first picking up this Refutation. It's timely. Look folks ; there's nothing I like more than a Found Text. And even better, a found text from centuries past ; a kind of way=back machine. And no matter how way back this found text is, it's like you totally could've pulled it off the internet. Because what we have here is a thoroughly documented account of the total fraud perpetrated by Chistabol Columb, et al, regarding The New World. If you look at the facts, there is no such thing. Like there's not such thing as a Moon Landing. Like there is such a thing as WMD in Iraq. Like how Rump is a legit prez. (Q for you ; is the existence of a thing/event symmetrical with its non-existence? Not sure how these C=spiries work exactly). At any rate, The Major Refutation tells the Truth about what was actually discovered via all this hoopla. Don't miss it ; it is one of the Major Novels of '17, even given the existence of Lichtenberg--> and seriously folks, any list of Novels of '17 which don't feature one or t'uther of Senges, you can just tell that List to fuck off. Right here, this is what novels look like. (Best of '17).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Major Refutation.

December 13, 2016 – Shelved
December 13, 2016 – Shelved as: checks-in-the-mail
December 21, 2016 – Started Reading
December 21, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
December 21, 2016 –
page 80
37.04% "Fuentes did say that the new world was Europe's invention. Here's the proof."
December 21, 2016 –
page 84
38.89% ""...to have imagined the existence of a BURIED treasure, requiring patience, clearly, but also some grueling SHOVEL=work..."\n\nhmmm.... yes, we do understand where our narrator is coming from."
December 23, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-gelesen
December 23, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Ronald Morton "any list [...] which don't feature or t'uther" - Fragments all the way. MR is great, FoL is straight brilliant though.

Nathan "N.R." Gaddis Ronald wrote: ""any list [...] which don't feature or t'uther" - Fragments all the way. MR is great, FoL is straight brilliant though."

Getting to it right after the new Coover.

Ronald Morton Good deal - I've got about 1/3 left; probably won't get to until tomorrow though.

message 4: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff What the f I never got Fragments and I preordered it like years ago!

Ronald Morton Did you "re-preorder" it after the initial amazon listing was taken down?

message 6: by Geoff (new) - added it

Geoff Ronald wrote: "Did you "re-preorder" it after the initial amazon listing was taken down?"

Nope, but just picked up a copy. Stoked.

message 7: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Vacca Sensai! This or Fragments, where should the pupil begin?

Nathan "N.R." Gaddis Anthony wrote: "Sensai! This or Fragments, where should the pupil begin?"

This. Start with this. In this Day & Age, start with this.

[Climate Change Is A Chinese Hoax]

message 9: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Vacca My copy has been ordered. Gracias.

Nathan "N.R." Gaddis Anthony wrote: "My copy has been ordered. Gracias."

De nada!